The staff of the American Catholic History Research Center and University Archives value the educational function of archives. For this reason we make a variety of resources available to educators:
Students in Classroom, 1961, NCWC Department of Education Records
- The American Catholic History Classroom is a continuously-updated primary document site featuring a range of materials related to the American Catholic experience.
- Aimed at both educators and researchers, the Classroom currently has twelve websites on a range of topics that can be fit into existing curricula.
- Staff are available to present to classes and educators on a range of topics related to our collections and online educational resources.
- We are available to present both general and specifically themed archival tours for educators, university staff, and researchers.
- Staff are available to offer both general and specifically themed archival tours for educators, university staff, and researchers.
Please contact Maria Mazzenga at 202-319-5065 or Mazzenga@cua.edu to discuss presentation possibilities or to schedule a tour.
See also our blog entries from The Archivist's Nook: