The Archives provides services to all departments and offices of the University by helping them efficiently manage their university records. We help departments and offices ensure that their records are retrievable, reliable, and secure.
Records shelved in the archives storage facility in Aquinas Hall.
The University's Records Management Program Ensures that:
- Records with historical and permanent value are transferred to the Archives
- Records with short term value are retained no longer than their specific retention period
- Records with no long term value are properly disposed
Records Policies and Guidelines
- Governance of the University - Record Retention
- Suggested Records Management Guidelines for University Offices and Departments
Records Training and Advice
Please contact the archives at email@example.com with any questions regarding university records.